2nd2 forum Index du Forum

2nd2 forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

HD The&Clevelan-d Show

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    2nd2 forum Index du Forum -> Teen Forum -> People/Gossip
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ramspaint

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 01:03 (2016)    Sujet du message: HD The&Clevelan-d Show Répondre en citant

The Cleveland Show > bit.ly/1ZhzrDr

The Cleveland Show

10cf746e54
Official website The Cleveland Show at the Internet Movie Database The Cleveland Show at TV.com . Written by Marcus Stoolbend Plot Summary Add Synopsis Plot Keywords: neighbor spin off hometown 2000s husband wife relationship See All (45) Genres: Animation Comedy Certificate: TV-14 See all certifications Parents Guide: View content advisory Edit Details Country: USA Language: English Release Date: September 2009 (USA) See more Also Known As: A Cleveland-show See more Filming Locations: Los Angeles, California, USA Company Credits Production Co: Persons Unknown Productions, Happy Jack Productions, Fuzzy Door Productions See more Show detailed company contact information on IMDbPro Technical Specs Runtime: 22 min Sound Mix: Dolby Color: Color Aspect Ratio: 1.78 : 1 See full technical specs Edit Did You Know? Trivia This is a Family Guy spin off show See more Connections Referenced in Family Guy: He's Bla-ack!(2014) See more Soundtracks The Cleveland Show Theme Performed by Mike Henry See more Frequently Asked Questions Q: Why is Cleveland Junior so fat ? Q: Why wasn't Quagmire given a spinoff ? Q: What are the lyrics to the theme song? See more (Spoiler Alert!) User Reviews First Two Seasons are Good,Gets Weaker and Less Funny as it Continues, 1 April 2010 by Dillon Harris (Ireland) – See all my reviews The Cleveland Show is a decent television series with some good episodes,a few great episodes and a fair share of very weak episodes.The show started off very promising,I really enjoy the first season,the second season was pretty good,it dropped down in comedy largely in the that's season,and the fourth season was painfully unfunny and filled with very weak storyline's.I think the show didn't have great material to work with,Cleveland was not the right character to give a spin off to,I think of so many Family Guy characters that could have a much better series,I think the writers are aware of this because they changed Cleveland's personality to a huge degree,I think at times he was just very unlikeable,and he isn't the only character that I found unlikeable (Donna,Holt,Cleveland Jr,etc.).My favourite characters on the show were definitely Rallo and Tim (the only character voiced by Seth MacFarlane),Rallo was usually the side story character and I normally enjoyed his role in an episode more than the actual plot.The shows best moments is when they make a reference to Family Guy,when a character from the show makes a cameo or Cleveland mentions a moment from the show,but that wasn't a good sign that does moments are the ones I loved the most,because it shows that I had to be reminded of a different show to enjoy.I watched to Cleveland Show because I watch anything they Seth MacFarlanes involved with,but the show is very hit and miss and it's watchable if there's nothing else on,but not worth buying a box set or anything like that. 2011-11-17. October 2, 2009. "Tuned In: At home with Cleveland". ^ "The Cleveland Show Season 3: Mike Henry, Sanaa Lathan, Kevin Michael Richardson, Regan Gomez, Jason Sudeikis, Seth MacFarlane, Richard Appel: Movies & TV". There is no reason to doubt The Animation Guilds cancellation notice since they represent the artists working on the show, but in the interest of fairness, were mentioning FOXs current position on the show.PARTNER MESSAGE (Thanks, Graham) Share Tweet Email Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window) Email 62 Read More: Fox Animation Studios Seth MacFarlane The Cleveland Show More in TV Go to TV How The Simpsons Used Adobe Character Animator To Create A Live Episode Maxwell Atoms Reveals Lost Student Film That Inspired Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy BBC and Netflix Team Up For CGI Watership Down Remake Eric Goldberg Animated A Simpsons Couch Gag Cartoons That Might No Longer Be Appropriate in 2016: Animaniacs Cartoon Network Lied To Us: Uncle Grandpa Is Ending Production Amid Amidi More Articles Amid Amidi is the publisher and editor-in-chief of Cartoon Brew.

The show was great! What the hell is wrong with fox. For them, everything is "cool" or "sucks." Stars: Mike Judge, Dale Revo, Tracy Grandstaff 0 Next The Simpsons Movie (2007) Animation Adventure Comedy 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 7.4/10 X After Homer accidentally pollutes the town's water supply, Springfield is encased in a gigantic dome by the EPA and the Simpson family are declared fugitives. Funkybat Id definitely keep the new Cleveland Jr. Sheldon). Pissed off What the eff?!?! The Cleveland show is hilarious!! This is not right!!! I love American dad as well but I would much rather see that go than the Cleveland show! How can they do this!?!?? However, if they are bringing the whole Tubbs family to quahog, I might be able to live without the rest if the characters& Maybe Joe I love the show! I just found out the show got canceled. Amazon.com. Amoridere I wish they didnt cancel the Cleveland Show but then again a lot of the networks always cancel good shows, just like CN did with the new Thundercats (I kinda liked it and grew up watching the original, so I liked this one just as much) and Disney XD did with Naruto Shipuuden (something and a lot of anime friends can never forgive) I can never forgive Dmqan Daboy so is cleveland moving to Quohog Terrence Linder Good by to bad rubbish!!!! Give quagmire his own show!!!!! jacph I hope the browns move back, and then we have another family guy movie episode& And then there were even fewerer. Read his full bio HERE. (81 episodes, 2009-2013) Reagan Gomez-Preston . The series was conceived by MacFarlane in 2007 after developing the two animated series Family Guy and American Dad! for the Fox Network.

Marvel Agent Carter S01E08my chemical romance i'm not okayricochet 1080p is_safe:1my big greek ger24 season 9 completehellboy nl subcheap trick cheap tricklola foxx kieradebra webb code redwe are the night

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 01:03 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    2nd2 forum Index du Forum -> Teen Forum -> People/Gossip Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation